This policy is applicable to any purchase made at www.specsathome.london
1. When you place an order through this website, you are entering into a contract with SpecsatHome for the supply of eyewear products. This includes prescription glasses, sunglasses, accessories and any associated services.
2. When you place an order, we will confirm we have received it by email. The contract between us will relate only to those products that we have confirmed in the email.
3. Payment will be processed after receipt of your order but prior to dispatch.
4. By placing an order with SpecsatHome, you agree to comply with all the instructions for use. They will be found either on the user instructions supplied with the product or as stated by your optician.
5. By placing an order with SpecsatHome, you are confirming that you have a current glasses prescription issued by a registered optician or ophthalmic medical practitioner and that the prescription is for the glasses you are ordering. You also confirm that the data you provide matches the data on your current prescription. Furthermore, you know of no reason why the prescription glasses you are ordering would not be appropriate for you.
6. SpecsatHome only delivers to a valid address, supplied by you.
7. You should inspect the glasses as soon as you receive them. If it is clear that the product you have ordered is damaged or faulty, you should return them to SpecsatHome within 14 days of receipt. Without prejudice to the points set out above, SpecsatHome is not liable for damage caused by any intentional act or omission or gross negligence by you or improper use of the products supplied by SpecsatHome.
8. SpecsatHome will issue a full refund or replace products in instances where:
9. Any defects should be reported to SpecsatHome immediately upon receipt of the product. We cannot issue refunds for goods returned after a period of 30 days.
10. You are responsible for the postage when you return a product.
11. Refunds are limited to the maximum value of the original order and will only be issued against the same payment details as supplied to pay for the goods. We reserve the right to proportionately reduce the level of the refund if only some of the original quantity of products is returned, or if the product has been used. In the case of goods returned under your cancellation right, they must be returned undamaged and unused.